About the Project
The architects creating the new Concept Ceramim project are planning for the design to take full advantage of the breathtaking panoramic views. Alongside large green swaths of landscaped grounds and play areas, new retail areas, schools and community centers will be built as well. Roads are being mapped to connect this new neighborhood with Mevaseret’s more established ones, as well as to the main roadways.
The Concept Ceramim Project will comprise 11 buildings with five floors each. The 211 planned apartments will include 2, 3, and 4-bedroom homes as well as some luxurious garden and penthouse options. With many of the apartments slated for young professionals from the area, only 77 apartments will be up for public sale.
Did you know?
- Mevaseret Zion’s name comes from the Book of Isaiah: “על הר גבוה עלי לך מבשרת ציון” – “Ascend a lofty mountain, O herald of joy to Zion” (Isaiah 40:9).
- Due to its strategic location, Mevaseret has seen many battles fought. The Romans built a fortress there, known as Castellum. The entire area is now called the Castel.
- Harel shopping mall is located at the entrance to Mevaseret Zion and has over 80 stores including the first kosher McDonalds.
- Nachal Chalilim is a stream that starts right next to the supermarket in Mevaseret. It leads down a beautiful path which connects to the Emek Arazim valley and park in Jerusalem.
- Yeshivas Sha’arei Mevaseret Zion is a post-high school yeshiva for American boys seeking to study Torah abroad during their gap year.
Concept Ceramim is the newest upscale housing project in Mevaseret Zion.
Mevaseret Zion is located on the mountain ridge surrounding Jerusalem, 750 meters above sea level. All residents have spectacular views out their windows in this beautiful town. Surrounded by the nicest nature walks, bike trails and forested areas, it’s the ideal place to meditate and enjoy nature.
Living in the suburb offers you a respite from the busy city life, yet it includes all the conveniences of living close by. Only a 6-minute drive to Jerusalem, Mevaseret Zion retains its small-town charm and sense of community. Catering largely to young professionals and families, the town comprises of a cohesive mix of secular and Dati-Leumi communities, with a plethora of excellent educational institutions available to satisfy all.
Arazim Ltd., a subsidiary of Oron Investment & Holdings Ltd., exemplifies luxury living with exacting standards of detail, and delivers pristine results. Their level of excellence in execution and service is second to none.
The company has purchased the land and is in the final procedural stages with the municipality. Construction permits are expected by April 2019.
Prices and further details will be updated as soon as permits are obtained.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation
We’ve helped 973 American families realize their dream. We want to do the same for you.