About the Project
Mesila Park Project has only a limited amount of duplex and penthouse apartments (140 and 160 sqm) available. Design and specs far exceed standard industry luxury, featuring leading brand name materials and the latest in state-of-the-art Smart Home systems. Your free 4-hour consultation with an interior designer allows you to customize every last detail to your exact specifications.
Did you know?
- Baka was established in the late 19th century after the completion of the Jerusalem Railway Station.
- Baka was built in a typical German village style and still has a blooming country atmosphere with beautiful trees lining the streets.
- Like Mesila Park at 23 Naftali St., many streets in Baka are named after the Twelve Tribes of Ancient Israel.
- Mesila Park boasts Jerusalem’s longest bike path.
Mesila Park Project overlooks the green landscaped promenade of Mesila Park. Mesila Park (Hebrew for train tracks park), was built along the historic railway between the Baka and German Colony neighborhoods. A popular park for families, joggers, and cyclists, many festivals and community cultural events are held there as well.
Baka’s main street is renowned for its chic boutiques, coffee shops, and popular restaurants. The area’s unique atmosphere is characterized by picturesque architectural styles and the colorful mix of residents with large concentrations of English and French olim. In addition to the influx of immigrants, young and affluent professionals are making Baka their home.
Baka is a convenient 10-minute walk from the commercial hub of Talpiot and a 25-minute walk to the Old City. Bus lines connect Baka to neighborhoods around the city such as the Central Bus Station, Ramat Eshkol, Geula, and more.
There’s a wide array of Anglo-friendly synagogue options available, ranging from traditional to Carlebach style minyanim. Local activities at the library, OU, and other community centers cater specifically to a large number of English-speaking residents.
- Only 10 penthouse apartments are available. 4.5 and 5.5 rooms.
- Penthouse apartments offer a wide view of the German Colony and Baka.
- Pergolas on all kitchen balconies.
31,700 NIS per square meter including VAT
- Construction began in March 2018.
- Renovations on the east side have been completed for the existing four stories.
- The west side is to be completed by the end of February 2019 when construction on the penthouses will commence.
- Estimated project completion is for the end of the 1st quarter of 2020.
Ha’Alonim Jerusalem LTD. is synonymous with high-quality construction. Established in 1966, they have extensive experience building residential urban renewal projects, villas, private homes, and public structures.
Ha’Alonim spearheaded many successful projects with seasoned CEO Shmulik Levy at the helm. Mr. Levy has served as Chairman of the Building and Infrastructure Contractors Association and as VP of the National Association of Contractors.
Specializing in TAMA 38 projects – the national program for strengthening buildings against earthquakes, Ha’Alonim works closely with the residents to ensure everyone’s needs are met.
Ha’Alonim projects are designed and executed by top-level professionals, using the latest engineering techniques and eco-technology and always within the projected timetable.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation
We’ve helped 973 American families realize their dream. We want to do the same for you.