About the Project
Ramot 360 includes 6 buildings (with 65 ft. spaces between buildings), on top of the Ramot Mall. A private resident’s entrance brings you to a spectacular lobby with 20-foot ceilings. Shabbos elevators, 2 floors of parking, and a beautiful park are just some of the amenities for the 243 planned residences.
Did you know?
- Jerusalem’s Light Rail is being extended to include Ramot and will stop right by Ramot 360.
- Kever Shmuel Hanavi is on the outskirts of Ramot.
- Ramot Forest has a Gazelle Trail with a natural gazelle habitat.
- The first 9/11 memorial outside of NY is in Ramot. Part of the base is from the original Twin Towers.
One of Jerusalem’s ‘Ring Neighborhoods’, Ramot is built on a ridge approximately 500 feet above the surrounding landscape. The neighborhood boasts nearly an acre (!) of green open spaces and parks, along with convenient roadways that provide easy access in and out of the city.
Centrally located Ramot 360 is a 4-minute drive to Har Hotzvim’s industrial and hi-tech park and only 15 minutes from the city center.
Ramot has long been an ideal choice for English speaking olim; specifically for those who want to be in Jerusalem but appreciate the peaceful, smaller neighborhoods. Shuls, schools and community centers in the neighborhood cater to the large Anglo concentration.
- Selection of 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments.
- Limited, exquisite garden and penthouse apartments available.
- Penthouse apartments offer a breathtaking panoramic 360° view!
- Every apartment includes a sukkah porch.
- The complex includes plans for a shul, preschool, auditorium, and pool.
2,210-2,392 NIS per sq. ft.
- 30 months estimated occupancy.
- Foundations have been dug and construction is underway.
- All building permits are finalized.
Beit Chadash Jerusalem Inc., developers of the Ramot Mall, they are a renowned and dominant player on the Jerusalem real estate scene.
Full bank guarantee by Bank Hapoalim.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation
We’ve helped 973 American families realize their dream. We want to do the same for you.