Kiryat Yearim is just 6.2 miles west of Jerusalem. The modern community as we know it now was established in 1973 by a group of students and teachers of Yeshivat Telz, Cleveland.
Did you know?
- Kiryat Yearim is widely known as Telzstone. Ah, now we’re talking!
- Telzstone’s name is derived from the Telshe Yeshiva and Irving I. Stone who financed the community’s early development.
- Home place of the famed Mother & Baby Convalescent home.
- Over 40% of the city’s residents are English speakers.
- The city has a large community of immigrants from North America, Europe, and South Africa.
An attractive and rare opportunity! The lot is currently in the process of being zoned for private residential use.
Interested in Lot in Telzstone? Schedule a call with us!
Fill the form below and one of our agents will call you for a FREE consultation.